I'm new to cura. What do I need to tweak to fix this issue?Using PLA on a prusa mk3, and using the profiles in the 337 manual.
It’s ok, let me take a look at them this evening and see what I can spot
Here they are (I think) I don't understand why some seem to be missing parts. I created #1 and #2 from the manual. Then it looks like when I added the extra prime it lost some of the other settings. Unless it reads them sequentially or something.
I had to add a .txt to the end of the zip for the attachement to work
I set extra prime to 2mm and it did not seem to help.
I'm printing the 2nd fuse part now with it set to 3mm and fan speed at 60% instead of 20%. I'm hoping I'll see issues sooner on the 2nd part than I do on the first part since it spends so much time on the thick nose piece. It does it at various points, not always at the seem, sometimes in the corners as well.
Hi, so the under extrusion is fixed with the setting “retract extra prime amount” - up it to 2-3mm. This may solve the zits aswell - if not set the seem to “user specified” and place it at the back of the model. If these settings are not showing you can use the search bar. Let me know how you go.